Professional Roofing in Your Neighborhood
In order to protect your home, you need to have a quality roof over your head. At Lone-Star Roof Systems, we offer everything among our residential roofing services, from basic maintenance services to completing specialty projects. When you are looking for help with home roofing service in College Station, Austin, Houston, Dallas, or Bryan look no further than our team of highly trained specialists.
Quality Solutions for Your Home or Business
As factory certified contractors, we are expertly trained to evaluate and make repairs after a storm sweeps through your neighborhood. There are many roofing companies that can help you in your time of need, but our family-owned business has specialists with more than 50 years of combined experience in:
- Working with roofing materials such as metal, tile, shingles, flat roofs, wood, and slate
- Troubleshooting leaks or other roofing issues
- Repairing gutters or downspouts
- Residential roof installation
Which Material Is Right for You?
We can help you make wise decisions when it comes to residential or commercial roofing in Austin, Houston, Dallas, College Station or Bryan. Our experts can explain the benefits of each material type, such as:
- Standing Seam and Exposed Facet
- Dimensional and 3-Tab Asphalt Shingles
- Slate and Synthetic Slate
- Wood Shingles and Shakes
- Concrete and Clay Tile
Go Green With Us
Many homeowners and business owners prefer to have sustainable roofing options, and our staff at Lone-Star Roof Systems is highly adept at working with stone coated steel systems, which:
- Have 25 percent or more of recycled steel
- Are a durable roofing option because they can last more than 50 years
- Boost a home or business’ energy efficiency and lower utility bills
Metal roofs are also green options, as they are recyclable and keep the cost of cooling your home low. We can also discuss installing a radiant barrier or applying an energy-efficient roof coating to reduce your energy loss and keep your home comfortable all year long.